- It is the intention of ColourCoat ltd (hereinafter referred to as The Company) that all terms of the contract between the Customer and The Company are contained in this document and specifications (if any) provided to the Customer. If the Customer requires any changes they should ask for these to be put in writing. This should avoid any further problems surrounding what the Company and what the Company is expected to do.
The details of the company are as follows:
Registered Office: 77 Bohemia Road, St Leonards On Sea, TN37 6RJ
Registered in England : 10405998
Registered for VAT : 292 2660 93
Tel : 01424 576202
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website : www.colourcoat.co.uk
- A)The Company enters into this contract on the basis of our Representatives assessment of your requirement, but is conditional upon The Company’s technical survey. In the event of an unsatisfactory survey report we reserve the right to cancel the contract, after having given you a full written explanation if the adverse conditions encountered. We will also refund all monies deposited by you. Thereupon this contract will be null and void.
- B)Any performance levels quoted by the company or its representative are for illustrative purposes only and are based on average not specific performances that could reasonably be expected under typical conditions. The Company cannot absolutely guarantee the performance of any of its systems as ultimately the performance of the system is dependent on variable climatic conditions which are beyond the Company’s control.
2.The Customer shall grant the Company’s representative access to the premises at all reasonable times for the purposes of technical assessment, to carry out the works detailed within the contract and any subsequent remedial work if required.
- The installation is for Loft insulation and wall/roof coating products.
4.The installation date on the contract is only an estimate. The Company will make all endeavors to carry out the installation on the date provided. However, The Company shall not be liable for any delays in the completion of the works which arise from causes beyond the reasonable control of The Company including but not limited to fire, flood, inclement weather, civil disturbance , strike action by others, criminal actions or civil war on planning days.
- These written terms and conditions represent the entire agreement between the parties in relation to the provision of service by the company
- The Company has quoted its price to the customer on the basis that full payment will be made when the work is completed. Accordingly, The Company relies on the Customer to pay the whole of the balance when given notice of completion. In the event of any alleged defect, The customer should not be entitled to withhold more than a proportionate amount of the sum due to the Company.
7.The Company’s personal are authorized to accept card payment, cash, cheque or BACS payment in favour of ColourCoat ltd only.
- All goods remain the property of the Company until all outstanding balances are paid to the Company.
- In the event that payment is still outstanding after 28 days, 2% of the outstanding amount will be added monthly or part hereof.
- In the unlikely event of a fault occurring due to faulty materials or workmanship, The customer should contract The Company promptly and we will arrange for the defects to be rectified in line with your statuary rights.
This DOES NOT extend to:
- A)Damage or faults due to an accident, misuse or neglect by the customer.
- B)Damage caused by work carried out by persons other than the Company’s personnel.
- All manufacturing warranties relating to the product will be passed onto the Customer within 28 days of the installation date.
- ColourCoat ltd are not associated with any government scheme or any governing bodies by way of funding, in partnership nor incentivised. We are an independent company called “ColourCoat ltd”.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED SO AS TO AFFECT THE STATUTORY OR COMMON LAW RIGHTS OF THE PURCHASER, SAVE INSOFAR AS THE SAME MAY LAWFULLY BE EXCLUDED OR VARIED
You have the right to cancel any written agreement if you wish within 14 calendar days starting on the day the agreement was signed.
Cancellation should be communicated both verbally and in writing by delivery, post or email to the company address (written above in terms & conditions). If you require any work to commence before the 14 day cancellation period expires, and subsequently cancel in accordance with your right, you are advised that reasonable payment may be due for any work carried out. If you wish to cancel the contract you MUST DO SO IN WRITING and deliver to the company named above either by email, in person, or by post. Deposit refunds may take up 14 days.
Who are we?
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN845254y. We act as a credit broker not a lender and offer finance from one lender . EcoSolve UK is a trading name of ColourCoat ltd
E : email@example.com
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us.
We collect personal information from visitors to this web site through the use of enquiry forms and every time you e-mail us your details. Other than this, we do not store or capture personal information but simply log your IP address (this is the technical standard which ensures messages get from one host to another and that the messages are understood) which is automatically recognised by the web server.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this web site for the purposes of: –
- Identifying potential customers.
- Dealing with your requests and enquiries.
- Customers who have a credit agreement with one of our lender
- Providing you with information about products and services offered by ColourCoat ltd
We do not sell personal information collected through this site or use your personal information for any other purposes than those stated above.
Cookies may be used by us to provide you with customised information from our web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. Cookies allow us to understand who has seen which pages and advertisements, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our web site. Cookies may also allow us to make our web site more user friendly by, for example, allowing us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time to visit our web site.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
Using your information for fraud prevention
We may share your personal information with fraud prevention agencies. If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details of this fraud will be passed to those agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering.
Checking your identity
We may ask you to provide physical evidence of identity verification as a lender will search the files of credit reference agencies which will keep a record of their search, whether or not your application for a loan proceeds. This is not seen by us or shared with any other 3rd parties unless written consent is received from you.
Money Laundering Checks
To comply with Anti-Money Laundering regulation, there are times when the lender will need to confirm or re confirm your name and address. This is not seen or shared with any other 3rd parties unless written consent is received from you.
How we manage Special Category Data
In the unlikely event of us receiving Special Category Data as defined in GDPR https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/lawful-basis-for-processing/special-category-data/ ColourCoat ltd will inform you of the receipt of this information to discuss the deletion of this data.
ColourCoat ltd will not disclose personal information to other companies and suppliers as we do not use third parties to process your data.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this web site and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Personal Data and your rights
If we collect any personal data from you, you have the right to receive/amend/delete information about the personal data we hold about you. ColourCoat ltd do not charge a fee for this unless we believe the request is excessive or unfounded. If we refuse a request we will tell the individual why and that they have the right to complain to the supervisory authority and to judicial remedy. ColourCoat ltd will do this without undue delay and at the latest within 1-month.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive any of our e-bulletins, newsletters or other information for which you have subscribed our partner retailer process, then please contact us so that we can remove your relevant details.
Last updated: March 2020